ZX5700 Hot Wedge Welding machine
|Welding width||15mmx2,interior cavity 15mm|
|Usage||For welding PE PVC and other hot melt materials|
|Thickness of material||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|Seam strength||≥85% base material(tensile resistant in shear direction)|
It can be applicable for welding PE、PVC、HDPE、EVA、PP and other hot melt material.
- Unplug the tools before opening it to avoid of being hurt by exposed wires or component inside the machine with power
- Incorrect use of it can cause fire and explosion hazard because of high temperature, especially near combustible materials and explosive gases.
- Don’t touch heater tube and nozzle when they are hot. They may cause burns. Don’t point hot air flow in the direction of people or animals.
- The voltage rating stated on the welder must correspond to line/mains voltage (220V).
The drop cable / wire with protective earthed conductors can only be used.
- To ensure operator safety and reliable operation of equipment, the power supply must be installed power supply and leakage protection at the construction site.
- It must be running at the correct use of manipulation of the operator, or they may cause a fire or explosion caused by high temperature.
- Don’t use welder in the water, or on a muddy construction site, to avoid flooding, rain or moisture.
Please contact us for explosive view of the welding machine.
- Please lift the pressure handle (14) to separate the upper and down pressure roller (12), then plug the power and open the on power switch.
- Setting the welding parameters according to the data of welding test.
- Please wait the actual temperature value reaching the setting value.
- Put the welder at the welding position and put the two prepared materials (one up and the other one down) into the machine.
- Press the pressure handle (14) to make the upper and down pressure roller (12) in place. Then open the moving switch (31), the machine would start walking and welding automatically.
- To observe the relative position of the welding seam and the edge of the welded membrane at any time. It must be promptly corrected if there is deviation.
- When the welder walks into the end of material, the pressures handle needs to be lifted to separate the upper and down pressure roller in time.
- After completion of the welding work, press the buttons (24) and (25) on the panel to make the hot air blower in a cold blowing condition in order to cool the nozzle.