ZX7000 Membrane Roofing Welding Machine
Please read this manual carefully before using this machine, and retain it for future reference.
It can be applicable for overlap welding PVC、TPO、ECB、CSPE、EPDM and other polymer film materials.
1. Unplug the tools before opening it to avoid of being hurt by exposed wires or component inside the machine with power
2. Incorrect use of it can cause fire and explosion hazard because of high temperature, especially near combustible materials and explosive gases.
3. Don’t touch heater tube and nozzle when they are hot. They may cause burns. Don’t point hot air flow in the direction of people or animals.
4. The voltage rating stated on the welder must correspond to line/mains voltage (220V).
The drop cable / wire with protective earthed conductors can only be used.
5. To ensure operator safety and reliable operation of equipment, the power supply must be installed power supply and leakage protection at the construction site.
6. It must be running at the correct use of manipulation of the operator, or they may cause a fire or explosion caused by high temperature.
7. Don’t use welder in the water, or on a muddy construction site, to avoid flooding, rain or moisture.